Barak Libai, Eitan Muller and Renana Peres (2013), "Decomposing the Value of Word-of-Mouth Seeding Programs: Acceleration vs. Expansion,”Journal of Marketing Research, 50 (2) 161-176. Download paper here
Renana Peres, Vijay Mahajan and Eitan Muller (2010), "Innovation Diffusion and New Product Growth: A Critical Review and Research Directions,"International Journal of Research in Marketing, 27, pp. 91–106. Download paper here
Stefan Stremersch, Eitan Muller and Renana Peres (2010), "Does New Product Growth Accelerate across Technology Generations?”Marketing Letters, 21, pp. 103-120. Download paper here
Lilien, Gary L., Rajdeep Grewal, Doug Bowman, Min Ding, Abbie Griffin, V. Kumar, Das Narayandas, Renana Peres, and Raji Srinivasan (2010), "Calculating, Creating, and Claiming Value in Business Markets: Status and Research Agenda,”Marketing Letters, 21. pp. 287-299. Download paper here
Eitan Muller, Renana Peres, and Vijay Mahajan (2009), "Innovation Diffusion and New Product Growth,” Marketing Science Institute: Relevant Knowledge Series. Read about the book here
Barak Libai, Eitan Muller and Renana Peres (2009), "The Role of Within-Brand and Cross-Brand Communications in Competitive Growth,"Journal of Marketing, 73, pp. 19-34. Download paper here
Barak Libai, Eitan Muller and Renana Peres (2009), "The Diffusion of Services,"Journal of Marketing Research, 46, pp. 163-175. Download paper here
Jacob Goldenberg, Barak Libai, Eitan Muller and Renana Peres (2006), "Blazing Saddles: The Early and Mainstream Markets in the High-Tech Product-Life-Cycle,”Israel Economic Review, 4, pp. 85-108. Download paper here
Barak Libai, Eitan Muller and Renana Peres (2005), "The Role of Seeding in Multi-Market Entry,”International Journal of Research in Marketing, 22, pp. 375-393. Download paper here
1. Barak Libai, Eitan Muller, and Renana Peres (2009) "Sources of Social Value in Word of Mouth Programs,” (2009) with. MSI working paper 10-103.
2. Mitch Lovett, Renana Peres, and Ron Shachar (2011) "On Brands and Word-of-Mouth,” MSI working paper 11-111.
3. Mitch Lovett, Renana Peres, and Ron Shachar (2012) "Multichannel Word-of-Mouth,” is about to be submitted to the Journal of Marketing Research
4. Sarah Gelper, Renana Peres, and Josh Eliashberg "Pre-release Word-Of-Mouth Dynamic,” (2014), under review in Marketing Science
5. Mitch Lovett and Renana Peres (2015)" Can Mobile Diaries Accurately Capture Consumer Behavior? A Large-scale Test on TV Viewing and Empirically-based Guidelines,” MSI working paper 15-125. Download paper here